EP Towing can supply a vast range of quality brands of couplings and accessories and some of our most popular are displayed below, if you would like further details on any couplings and accessories please contact us.
Specifically designed to meet the requirements of mixed trailer fleets. A ball and pin coupling simply replaces the existing two hole towball.
Prevents unsightly scars which are so easy to inflict on modern bumpers. Bolts on behind a two hole towball & does not affect the use of a stabiliser.
Towbar mounted cycle carriers can be used whilst towing and are as simple to fit as they are to use, carrying up to four bikes.
Access to the rear of vehicles and the loading/unloading of a roof rack is far easier with a tow step. Both single and double sided versions are available.
Primarily for use with commercials, this coupling offers a variety of mounting heights for the ball, often required for commercial and 4x4 vehicles.
A welcome device for caravanners and users of high sided trailers, stabilisers reduce the risk of snaking. Easily fitted behind a two hole towball.
- Extremely satisfied customers and will be returning again for the 6th time shortly, no quibble about recommending to friends and colleuges. A fast and reliable service with a smile.
- Mrs J Pollard-Rutter & Mr V T Rutter
- A well recommened Tow Bar Installation Service, All are needs catered for on site, A good reliable and friendly service, well recommened by our selves and all are customers and ourselves have been satisfied for over 16 years. Keep on going Dave & Trish.
- Lookers Ellesmere Port
- I have used e.p.towing twice now and both times they have done a first class job, the fact that they come out to you, cuts out the hassle of arranging lifts to and from premises.
- Mike Docking
- Second time we have used your company and once again you provided an excellent service at a good price. Highly recommended. See you in three years for a tow bar on the next car. Thanks.
- Sue & Iain Kavanagh