EP Towing can supply a vast range of quality brands of couplings and accessories and some of our most popular are displayed below, if you would like further details on any couplings and accessories please contact us.
Specifically designed to meet the requirements of mixed trailer fleets. A ball and pin coupling simply replaces the existing two hole towball.
Prevents unsightly scars which are so easy to inflict on modern bumpers. Bolts on behind a two hole towball & does not affect the use of a stabiliser.
Towbar mounted cycle carriers can be used whilst towing and are as simple to fit as they are to use, carrying up to four bikes.
Access to the rear of vehicles and the loading/unloading of a roof rack is far easier with a tow step. Both single and double sided versions are available.
Primarily for use with commercials, this coupling offers a variety of mounting heights for the ball, often required for commercial and 4x4 vehicles.
A welcome device for caravanners and users of high sided trailers, stabilisers reduce the risk of snaking. Easily fitted behind a two hole towball.
- I have used the company on a number of occasions, they always provide excellent service, turn up when they say they will and Dave does an excellent job. Thank you
- A. Bibby
- second time i have used dave to fit my tow bar and as always he,s faultless in his work his timing and his polite friendly attude in general a nice man to do business with and the iceing on the cake his price is fare will use or recommend this man to anyone 10/10 all the best to dave and trish
- Alan Swan
- Extremely satisfied customers and will be returning again for the 6th time shortly, no quibble about recommending to friends and colleuges. A fast and reliable service with a smile.
- Mrs J Pollard-Rutter & Mr V T Rutter
- Excellent service. Good advise on type of tow bar required. Efficient on site installation which was a massive plus for my time management. Dave is very helpful, taking the time to introduce me to the many features involving the electrics. I thought a tow bar was a tow bar! Very competative price.
- Colin Baker