EP Towing can supply a vast range of quality brands of couplings and accessories and some of our most popular are displayed below, if you would like further details on any couplings and accessories please contact us.
Specifically designed to meet the requirements of mixed trailer fleets. A ball and pin coupling simply replaces the existing two hole towball.
Prevents unsightly scars which are so easy to inflict on modern bumpers. Bolts on behind a two hole towball & does not affect the use of a stabiliser.
Towbar mounted cycle carriers can be used whilst towing and are as simple to fit as they are to use, carrying up to four bikes.
Access to the rear of vehicles and the loading/unloading of a roof rack is far easier with a tow step. Both single and double sided versions are available.
Primarily for use with commercials, this coupling offers a variety of mounting heights for the ball, often required for commercial and 4x4 vehicles.
A welcome device for caravanners and users of high sided trailers, stabilisers reduce the risk of snaking. Easily fitted behind a two hole towball.
- Extremely satisfied customers and will be returning again for the 6th time shortly, no quibble about recommending to friends and colleuges. A fast and reliable service with a smile.
- Mrs J Pollard-Rutter & Mr V T Rutter
- A well recommened Tow Bar Installation Service, All are needs catered for on site, A good reliable and friendly service, well recommened by our selves and all are customers and ourselves have been satisfied for over 16 years. Keep on going Dave & Trish.
- Lookers Ellesmere Port
- Great service, great product, great price. My first tow bar, turned up on time, finished when they said and full explanation of the works and how the bar works now it's fitted (removeable). Have already recommended to family member, will use again.
- R Jones
- Excellent service. Good advise on type of tow bar required. Efficient on site installation which was a massive plus for my time management. Dave is very helpful, taking the time to introduce me to the many features involving the electrics. I thought a tow bar was a tow bar! Very competative price.
- Colin Baker